Looking for carpet cleaning tips? If you have dropped your ketchup bottle mistakenly on your lovely carpet and want to remove it, we can help you. We have effective ways to clear out the ketchup so that you can get a cleaned carpet. Our guidelines will help you in removing the stains of ketchup. If your carpet has old ketchup stains and hard to remove, you can also call us for professional carpet stain removal services.
How to Remove Ketchup Stain from Carpet
- First, you have to remove the ketchup out of your carpet so that you can clean the carpet stained area. Use a dull knife to remove ketchup from the carpeting by scraping.
- Make a homemade cleaning solution for removing the ketchup stain. You can use this efficient carpet cleaning solutions as carpet stain removal. Take liquid dishwashing and chill water and then mix both in a small container to apply.
- Apply the mixture on the stained area and sponge the ketchup stain by utilising the white cloth.
- Now, blot the ketchup stain slowly and let the cloth to absorb remaining ketch from your carpet.
- Repeat the process until the stain has gone.
- Now, you can rinse the stained area by using cold water. By using this method you can easily remove stains from your carpet as professional carpet cleaners do.
- First, vacuum your carpet and remove excess ketchup from your carpet as you first notice the ketchup stain on your carpet. Don’t rub the ketchup stain, it can spread the stain and will set it deep into the carpet fibre. So, avoid harsh rubbing and work gently.
- If you haven’t vacuum cleaner to remove the ketchup, you can use a spatula for completing your work.
- Now, spray the laundry spray solution and allow to work it on the stain. Leave the stain for 20 to 30 minutes to absorb the solution properly so that you can clean the stained area.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, vacuum the carpeting and remove the solution.
- Wash the stained area of your carpet with warm water.
- If you got the result and your carpet looks clean and stain-free, you’re all set. But still, your carpeting has stains, use ammonia and continue the procedure of your carpet cleaning.
- Take 4 parts of warm water with 1 cup of ammonia and mix both ingredients in a spray bottle.
- Shake the spray bottle and mix well.
- Apply it on the ketchup stain start brushing the stain gently and leave it for a few minutes.
- Now, you can vacuum the solution with a wet/dry vacuum cleaner.
- Pour some quantity of warm water over your carpeting to remove the ammonia solution. For other professional carpet stain removal services, call our experts.
For Professional Cleaning, Hire a Reliable Company!
Professionals are always expert to remove any type of stains from the carpet because they have experience and appropriate knowledge about carpet cleaning and stain removal. Same Day Carpet Cleaning is reliable and provides the Best Carpet Cleaning Services with reliability. So, whenever you need, call us. We will provide you with excellent services at your place with no hidden charges. So, call us and get services anywhere in Melbourne.